Silicone Scar Therapy Gel Patch
Return & Warranty
- Orders ship within 5 to 10 business days.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.
Introducing the Silicone Scar Therapy Gel Patch! This silicone gel patch is widely known to effectively heal scars and keloids. Unlike topical creams, the advantages of silicon gel include easy administration, even for sensitive skin and in children. It can be applied for any irregular skin or scar surfaces, the face, moving parts (joints and flexures) and any size of scars.
- Spreads as an ultra-thin sheet and works 24 hours per day.
- It has a self-drying technology and itself dries within 4-5 minutes.
- Increases hydration of stratum corneum and thereby facilitates regulation of fibroblast production and reduction in collagen production. It results into softer and flatter scar. In short, it allows the skin to "breathe".
- Protects the scarred tissue from bacterial invasion and prevents bacteria-induced excessive collagen production in the scar tissue.
- Reduces itching and discomfort associated with scars.
- DO NOT use on open wounds.
- For external use only.
- Please avoid if allergic to silicone rubber.
- If you have sensitive skin, test initially on the scar for a few hours to check for skin reaction.
- Recommended to be changed once a month.
- Material: Silicone gel
- Size: 3.5 x 12.5 cm
- Color: Clear/Transparent
- 1 x Silicone Scar Therapy Gel Patch