Plantar Fasciitis Support Brace (1 Pair)
Return & Warranty
- Worldwide shipping available. Shipping fees and delivery time depends on the country and total weight of items in your order.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.
- View our full return & refund policy here.
Getting sore feet from long and constant walking? Give your feet a break and let us help ease the pain with our Foot Arch Shock Absorbers,a cushioned arch-supporters sole angels! These slip-on product provide support, and comfort for your tired achy feet.
These supports provide compression and shock absorbing technology to provide relief to your tired, stressed, and strained feet, thus taking pressure off the body. They help alleviate pain in your feet, knees, hips and lower back. You can wear them in any type of shoe, sneakers, sandals, flip-flops, or even barefoot!
- WEAR ANYWHERE. Wear them with any shoes, heels, sandals, or even barefoot to help reduce your feet pain. Great to wear during running, exercising, playing sports, or simply all day at work or home.
- APPLICATIONS. They are best for reducing foot pains such as heel pain, plantar fasciitis, and pain in the ball of your foot. Provide support to fatigued or flat feet while aligning the body to reduce pain in back & knees.
- DESIGN. Includes a durable non-slip sole and shock-absorbing core for all-day comfort and support. The compression band hugs the foot for maximum support with breathable fabric for a perfect fit promoting balance and body alignment.
- ONE SIZE FITS ALL. No measurement required. It will feet any sort of foot size.
Planter Fasciitis (say "PLAN-ter fash-ee-EYE-tus") is the most common cause of heel pain. The plantar fascia is the flat band of tissue (ligament) that connects your heel bone to your toes. It supports the arch of your foot. If you strain your plantar fascia, it gets weak, swollen, and irritated (inflamed). Then your heel or the bottom of your foot hurts when you stand or walk.
Plantar fasciitis is common in middle-aged people. It also occurs in younger people who are on their feet a lot, like athletes or soldiers. It can happen in one foot or both feet.
Plantar fasciitis is caused by straining the ligament that supports your arch. Repeated strain can cause tiny tears in the ligament. These can lead to pain and swelling. This is more likely to happen if:
Your feet roll inward too much when you walk (excessive pronation).
You have high arches or flat feet.
You walk, stand, or run for long periods of time, especially on hard surfaces.
You are overweight.
You wear shoes that don't fit well or are worn out.
You have tight Achilles Tendons or calf muscles.
DID YOU KNOW:
- Foot Arch Support allows for this same effect of relief and comfort even while you walk? Providing the support and pressure needed to soothe your Plantar Fasciitis.
Made of premium stitched & elastic cotton, This brace provides the support on the go. Wear it under shoes, boots, socks and even slippers! Instant relief is now just 1 click away.
Don't suffer from constant pains and let it affect your quality of life. Walk and travel further so you can do much more to enjoy life. Order Today - Foot Arch Support.
HOW TO WEAR:
The support brace was designed to be worn with the fabric touching the bottom of your foot. It should be positioned mid-foot around the arch area. However, everybody is different and we all have particular areas of our feet that need more support than others so they can be rotated or moved back and forth depending on what feels most comfortable to the wearer. Just be sure to keep the pointed side facing towards your heel.
HOW TO CLEAN:
They are hand washable with mild soap and water. You should rinse it well and allow it to air dry. You can also wash them in the washing machine.