Easy Welding Rods
Return & Warranty
- Worldwide shipping available. Shipping fees and delivery time depends on the country and total weight of items in your order.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.
- View our full return & refund policy here.
Introducing the simplest way to weld Aluminum parts no expensive equipment required. All you need is a propane torch, and some Easy Welding Rods!TheEasy Welding Rodis ahigh-quality, special Aluminum-alloy rodused toweld/braze Aluminum and Aluminum alloysas well asany other non-magnetic metals except for stainless steel.Itscorrosion resistanceis excellent andhas minimal to no distortionfrom the parent material. No fluxes and fumes are required!Makes an extremely durable joint, stronger than the parent metal, andcan join both thin and thick parts together.
- ALUMINUM and aluminum alloy welding/brazing
- NO EMITTING OF GASES or toxins, No Lead content included.
- EXCELLENT corrosion resistance.
- MINIMIZE PARENT MATERIAL distortion during welding.
- RECOMMENDED FOR WELDING or brazing aluminum alloy: 1060, 1350, 3003, 3004, 3005, 5005, 5050, 6053, 6061, 6951, 7005, and cast alloys 710.0 and 711.0
- APPLICATIONS INCLUDE truck beds, loading ramps, docks, diamond plates, irrigation piping, engine blocks, transmission housing, etc.
- Thoroughly clean the area youre about to weld by brushing the base with a stainless steel brush until it becomes shiny. Then evenly heat the area to be welded
- As you heat, rub the rod vigorously against the heated area until the rod starts flowing.
- Please Note* Never apply heat directly to the rod as it will crumble. If you manage to melt the rod directly, the welded connection will be easily breakable.
- Material:Aluminum Alloy
- Melting temperature:about 650