2-in-1 Genius Jig
Return & Warranty
- Orders ship within 5 to 10 business days.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.
The 2 in 1 Genius Jig is an amazing repair jig and exceptionally handy addition to any tool collection. Itis theperfect genius tool for repairingbroken drawers, smashing bookshelves, shaking chairs, broken frames, etc. by using it as aholder of your work and a guide for your tool.It's also great for creating custom built-ins, and countless other home improvement projects. Plus, it can be used portably to make lasting repairs around your home. The pocket hole joinery techniques of the jigsimplify your woodworkingespecially for beginners and also master craftsmen.The drill sleeves have some wear and tearthatenables to replacedrill sleeve without replacing the whole jig.Saves you time and costs.
- FASTAND ACCURATE.Very fast and accurate hardware tool to drill the straight holes and angle holes, and bury the screws for screw stealth.
- PERFECTLY ENGINEERED.4-ways straight holes & 2-ways oblique holes for accurate screw joints. Plus ascale marking, easy to adjust the hole depth. The blue body of every Jig is made from heavy-duty, glass-reinforced nylon. This composite material offers the resiliency and flexibility you need without sacrificing the strength and durability
- EASY AND CONVENIENTfor quick drilling inclined holes to hide the screws in wooden furniture. With wooden tenon hole and a vertical drilling function, it is the perfect tool for plate furniture.
- EASY TO USE -Easy to adjust the distance between the hole and the hole. Easily attaches to any Face Clamp, Bar clamp, or C-clamp.
- STRONG MECHANISM- Makes drilling the angled hole easy with this extremely strong joint, and you can use it on any type of project and every screw is neatly hidden away. The core of every GENIUS Jig features hardened-steel.
- Drill sleeve size: 6/8/10/12mm
- Total length(include handle bar): 230mm
- Material: ABS and alloy steel
- Suitable for 12-38mm thickness of wood
- Required assembly tools: clamp , cordless screwdriver or an electric drill (not included)